RCSD will comply with the Governor's Executive Order requiring Rankin County citizens to wear masks. Therefore, masks will be required in common areas, halls, lobbies, and during all transitions. "Masks down" will be allowed, if needed, when seated AND when six foot social distancing is possible.
Guidelines for masks:
- Must NOT HAVE WRITING except:
- Can have school/college mascot name, school name, or a brand name such as Nike, Adidas, etc.
- Can be monogrammed with the student's name or name initials.
- May include appropriate designs such as the school mascot.
- Must follow the RCSD Dress Code for Students policy, which includes no inappropriate designs, pictures, symbols, slogans, offensive language or political statements.